Starting a new business, venture or project, or trying to turn an idea into reality can be such a difficult task, with loads of challenges.
Getting the right inspiration is very important for that new venture you’re going into. With the right inspiration, you can reach the desired goal.
These inspirational quotes will give you the right motivation.
1. “I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near.” – Margaret Thatcher
2. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t — you’re right.” – Henry Ford
3. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.” – Richard Branson
4. “The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.” – Steve Jobs
5. “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth… not going all the way, and not starting.” – Buddha
6. “Start wherever you are and start small.” – Rita Baily
7. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Saint Francis of Assisi
8. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
9. “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.” –Alan Cohen
10. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
11. “The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.” – Ben Stein
12. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford